Product Name: Cycloastragenol 98%
Latin Name: Astragalus Membranaceus (Fisch.) Bunge
CAS No.: 84687-43-4
Molecular Formula: C41H68O14
Molecular Weight: 784.97
Cycloastragenol has a similar chemical structure to that of the Astragaloside IV molecule, but it is smaller and significantly more bioavailable, enabling lower doses to be taken. It is already used as an immunostimulant because of its ability to increase T lymphocyte proliferation. However, it is its exceptional anti-aging properties that are of increasing interest to the scientific community. Cycloastragenol stimulates the repair of DNA damage by activating telomerase, a nucleoprotein enzyme which catalyses synthesis and growth of telomeric DNA. Telomeres are made of thin filaments and are found at the tips of chromosomes. Maintaining their stability enables cells to avoid replicative senescence and indefinite proliferation beyond the 'Hayflick limit'. Telomeres shorten with each cycle of cell division, or when subjected to oxidative stress. Until now, this has been an unavoidable mechanism of aging.
1. cycloastragenol has the effect on relieving stresses and protecting the body against various stresses,including physical, mental, or emotional stress;
2. cycloastragenol has the function of enhancing immunity, protecting the body from diseases;
3. cycloastragenol contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals;
4. cycloastragenol is used to protect and support the immune system and antiinflammatory, for preventing colds and upper respiratory infections;
5. cycloastragenol has the effect on lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes and protecting the liver.
1. As added ingredients of medicines for improving immunity , benefitting spleen and kidney and treating impotence , cycloastragenol is widely used in the fields of medicine and health products;
2. Applied in cosmetic field, cycloastragenol is able to nourish and cure the skin.
Uridine 5-Mophosphate Disodium are produced through the hydrolytic reaction from Ribonucleic acid(RNA) as raw material by enzymatic catalysis to form four kinds of nucleotides 5- 'AMP (adenosine-5'-monophosphate), 5'-GMP•2Na(guanosine-5'-monophosphate, disodium salt), 5'-CMP(cytidine-5'-monophosphate)-, 5'-UMP•2Na (uridine- 5'-monophosphate,Disodium salt) .By the chromatographic isolation, four kinds of separated 5'-nucleotide products with high purity can be obtained. These products can be widely applied in medicine, reagent, fine chemical industry, and additive of food fields etc.